Blue Giant pit style dock levelers are an integral part of loading bays all over the world. These durable units provide a smooth path for cross-docking traffic, reducing bumps and bouncing that can injure forklift drivers and damage both equipment and cargo.
The following models are available to meet any application and budget:
- HYDRAULIC LEVELER
- AIR-POWERED LEVELER
- MECHANICAL LEVELER
- XTRA DOCK SAFETY (XDS)
The LoMaster™ Dock Lift ED Series from Blue Giant provides a safe and efficient way to handle endless materials handling applications at grocery stores, schools, hospitals, postal services and distribution centers, anywhere a low-profile workhorse is required.
- Can be mounted in a pit or on a concrete pad
- Hydraulic pump with built-in overload relief
- Full-length deck beam for maximum support
SEALS & SHELTERS
Blue Giant compression dock seals create a foam-filled compression around a trailer’s top and sides, supporting energy efficiency and climate control. Save money in reduced energy costs and increase productivity by enabling a safe and comfortable working environment. Available with head pads or head curtains and a wide range of fabric types.
Blue Giant hydraulic restraints have an industry-wide reputation for innovative design, powerful performance, and low cost of ownership. Each restraint in the world-renowned StrongArm™ line includes:
- The Blue Genius™ Gold Series II: features include an LCD menu screen, function buttons and a flat-surface keypad with unique touch sensors
- Proven safety features: unique locking systems, anti-obstacle technology, and lock-up prevention
- LED lights communication system: interior and exterior LED lights to keep drivers and warehouse personnel advised of safety conditions
- Unbeatable quality: 1HP TENV power pack and zinc plating to prevent rusting or corrosion
COMMERCIAL OVERHEAD DOORS
*AVAILABLE AT BELLEVILLE, BROCKVILLE, AND OTTAWA LOCATIONS ONLY*
Hansler offers an exceptional line of commercial overhead doors, including the Richards-Wilcox brand. Our products are engineered and constructed for maximum durability and meet the highest industry standards.