INSTANT COMPENSATION FLOAT
With a vertical restraining range of 9″ (227 mm) to 25″ (635 mm) and instant float of 16″ (406 mm), the HVR303 services a wide variety of trailers, including those with bent or damaged ICC bars. Ability to adjust automatically to trailer motion makes it compatible with air-ride suspension systems, enabling solid engagement and minimizing the risk of separation and worker injury.
The StrongArmTM HVR303 is an environmentally sustainable alternative to oil-powered hydraulics. It can be interlocked with Blue Giant air-powered dock levelers to build a ‘green’ loading dock solution, allowing builders and developers to qualify for government incentives as well as project the image of an environmentally responsible business.
STRENGTH YOU CAN DEPEND ON
With a restraining force of 32,000 lb (14,545 kg), the StrongArmTM HVR303 helps prevent the dangers associated with unexpected horizontal or vertical trailer movement. Secure gripping and holding capability enables a smooth and fortified bridge between the loading dock and the trailer, keeping cargo, equipment, and forklift operators safer during loading and unloading.
Designed to comply with ANSI MH30.3.
INTELLIGENT TOUCH CONTROLS
- The Blue GeniusTM Gold Series II Touch Control Panel features include an LCD menu screen, function buttons and a flat surface keypad with unique touch sensors
- Interior and exterior LED lights keep drivers and warehouse personnel advised of safety conditions
- Audible alarm built into the control panel alerts the dock attendant to potentially unsafe conditions, such as broken or missing ICC bars
- Audible touch buttons and keypad provide instant sound feedback to user input
- High-volume cargo handling locations