Dock & Door Preventative Maintenance
Preventative maintenance that works for you.
Hansler offers preventative maintenance packages for your docks and doors to minimize downtime and risk to employees and operations. It’s known that any piece of equipment needs to be properly maintained in order for it to run at its full potential. A dock and door system may not be your typical piece of equipment, but there are many moving parts that are apart of it that need to be looked after to function properly.
Why Should You Take Advantage of Our PM Service?
- Prevents debris from clogging system components and creating premature wear
- Minimizes the risk of downtime due to wear and corrosion
- Recommends adjustments to make each particular equipment type run smoothly and efficiently
AN EFFECTIVE PMP TAKES INTO ACCOUNT:
- Equipment usage (ie cycles per day)
- Application and environment or equipment
- Employee comfort
- Product spoilage
- Excessive wear and abuse
- Damage prevention
WE WORK ON:
- Dock levelers
- Vehicle Restraints
- Lift Products
Getting ahead of avoidable damage to dock levelers
By performing preventative maintenance on loading dock levelers, you are avoiding damage and downtime that could otherwise be avoided. Included in our service package is:
- Inspection of all structural components and dock pit clean-up
- Operation of the dock leveler to ensure proper functionality and repairing any abnormalities
- Hydraulic fluid check
- Lubrication of moving parts
- Repairing of any broken parts on hinges
What to Expect
- An Evaluation
Our technicians will perform a full inspection of your equipment and analyze the work that needs to be completed.
- The Scope of Work
After a thorough inspection is completed, our technician will leave you with a list of work that needs to be based on priority and cost.
- A Report for Your Records
Once the work has been completed, you will be left with a full report for your records that can be shown at future inspections of the workplace.